- EROSION CONTROL PROJECT AT KAIFA TOWN, KEBBI STATE (FMEV)
- EROSION CONTROL PROJECT AT TASHAN TSAMIYA, KADUNA STATE (FMEV)
- CONSTRUCTION OF POLICE STATION IN DUSTE, JIGAWA STATE (MINISTRY OF POLICE AFFAIRS)
- CONSTRUCTION OF AMENITY WARD (FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE, JALINGO, TARABA STATE)
- PROVISION OF WATER BOREHOLE AND WATER RETICULATION IN SELECTED FEDERAL INSTITUTIONS ACCROSS NIGERIA - (PTDF)
- SUPPLY OF 600 UNITS OF 3HP IRRIGATION PUMPS WITH FULL ACCESSORIES (FMA&RD)
- CLADDING OF EXTERNAL WALL OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING OF MARITIME ACADEMY OF NIGERIA
- PROVISION OF SOLAR STREET LIGHT AT INOSOPONG II IN CROSS RIVER STATE
- CONSTRUCTION OF OLYMPIC STANDARD SIZE SWIMMING POOL WITH SPECATATOR STAND AT NIGERIAN MARITIME UNIVERSITY (NMU) OKERENMKOKO, DELTA STATE - NIMASA
- RURAL ELECTRIFICATION
THE ABUJA GREEN CITYTHE ABUJA GREEN CITY is a city with low carbon emission and if successful will be the first in Africa and second in the world after Masdar city in United Arab Emirates. The low –carbon development is using a combination of local electricity generation, improved insulation, and energy efficient devices for the apartments.
The Abuja Green City is an initiative of the Renewable Energy Programme of the Federal Ministry of Environment together with Green Carbon Afrique, Creation Environmental Services and Integrated Renewable Energy Services.
The project has the full commitment of the Federal government, the Federal Capital Territory and the Federal Ministry of Environment.
It will be presented to the International community as an Initiative of the government of Nigeria as part of the Country’s Voluntary Emission Reduction (VER) strategy at the upcoming COP 16.
Hybrid Auto Manufacture
Establishment of the Renewable Energy Village
The Nigerian Clean Energy Access Programme (NCEP)
Altex Engineering key projects: